Hire a skilled resume writer! By hiring a person who knows everything about resume writing, you save your time and get more chances to be hired. Keep reading to learn everything about a resume writing service and the advantages it offers to the job seeker.
A professional resume writer is a person who specializes in composing, editing, and proofreading CVs and cover letters. They are individuals who will consider your special wishes when it comes to your resume and let your personality shine in the Skills and Experience sections. What does a certified professional resume writer do exactly?
- Creates job-winning resumes from scratch. If this is your first job-hunting experience ever, use some writing assistance;
- Customize your already existing resume. A writer will tailor your old resume according to the requirements of a specific job vacancy;
- Fight against application-tracking systems or ATS. Most companies use ATS software to screen out candidates with a lack of experience or skills. Don’t worry! Whether you’re an entry-level specialist or a professional, a resume writer knows how to compose a bot-beating resume.
There is a simple difference between a professional resume writer and a job seeker. While the latter needs professional resume writing assistance, the former offers professional help. Most resume writing agencies are online, so you’ll easily find them on the Internet.
What are the steps of a professional resume writing process?
- Once you decide to hire a professional resume writer, contact a resume writing agency. You can do it through the contact form on their site;
- After discussing the order, the company will assign you a writer. Most companies will put your payment under the escrow agreement;
- You will be able to ask your writer questions 24/7 through your personal account;
- After you receive the resume, you’ll release the payment if you’re happy with the results or ask for a revision if you’re not.
If the question ‘Should I contact a professional resume writer?’ keeps tormenting you, check the benefits of writing services in the list below. A resume writer professional will consider your professional needs and compose a bot-beating resume that wins a dream job.
Using a resume builder and composing a resume yourself is a great idea. But only if you know the principles of resume writing. If you doubt your writing skills, opt for a professional resume writer who will compose a resume according to the rules.
- A resume writer knows the structure of a standard resume. They know which sections to focus on and which to omit if needed;
- To ensure high quality, a writer will use a special resume format like a functional or chronological one;
- If your English is lower than average, you can always request a native speaker to keep your resume free of grammar and punctuation mistakes.
You can devote all your time to things that really matter once you delegate the task of resume writing to a professional. This is especially true if you’re a part of the top management and need your resume tailored urgently. Ask a writing agency for a professional executive resume writer to get the best results quickly.
A writing agency will save you time when losing your job is an unexpected event. It will also help if you’re a busy parent with a long list of household chores to deal with and numerous errands to run.
Increasing Chances of Getting Hired
A custom-written resume maximizes your chances of getting hired. A professional resume writer cost will differ according to the service you order. Writing a resume from scratch will be more expensive than editing an old CV. Depending on the deadline, the price will differ as well.
Why is hiring a professional resume writer necessary?
- A bot-beating resume will land on the recruiter’s desk, yet increasing your chances of getting the job;
- A resume writer knows how to let your skills stand out even if your experience in the industry is zero;
- One-size-fits-all is no longer an option. A custom resume will focus on your authenticity.
Lower Stress Rate
Writing a brilliant resume is stressful. That’s why we advise you to leave the matter to professionals. Why do it? First of all, finding a resume writing agency is easy online. You’ll no longer have to ask yourself the question, ‘How can I find a professional resume writer near me?’ Second, you’ll feel more relaxed in deadline-driven surroundings. Third, you’ll experience less anxiety once you learn that a professional writer knows the principles of resume writing. They will follow a standard resume structure and ensure that the resume format lets your skills and experience stand out.
Professional Look at Your Skills
Your Skills section is a part of your resume that attracts the attention of an HR specialist the most. Make sure you choose the best professional resume writer to let this part of your CV shine the brightest. This is especially important if you’re an entry-level specialist with no experience at all. Who is the best writer for you when it comes to your Skills section? Obviously, the one that knows the soft and hard skills demanded in the industry.
A professional writer will easily identify the skills to be presented in the resume and will organize them in perfect order.
Improving Your Professional Profile
Think of your Professional Profile as a traditional Summary section. Some candidates will miss this section and substitute it with an average Summary or Objective. However, if you decide to add this section, keep it skill-focused and longer than a common Summary. This section will commonly mention your skills and achievements.
‘Should I use a professional resume writer for composing my Professional Profile?’ Sure! A professional writer will organize the info in the section and turn it into an efficient attention-grabber. In the end, your Professional Profile is the second thing a recruiter sees after your photo.
Before you contact the writing agency, read the company reviews. We advise you to choose independent sites where real customers leave their opinion about the service quality. Once you contact the professional resume writer service, make sure to clarify a few moments.
- 24/7 support. Ask the agency how you’ll keep in touch with your writer and whether they’ll be able to contact your writer in case of emergency;
- Refund policy. Ask the support team about the refund terms and conditions;
- Cost for revisions and edits. Some of the companies might ask for compensation if more than 30% of the text should be altered;
- Your writer’s experience. There is a great advantage if your writer has been a part of your industry before.
So, is a professional resume writer worth it? Yes, they are. Some services will be cheaper, while others will be more expensive. The total pay for the service will depend on the following factors:
- The difficulty of the task;
- The deadline;
- The length of the resume and the number of sections;
- The service type. For instance, writing from scratch will cost more than a common edit;
- The number of services. Adding a cover letter to your resume will be more expensive in the end.
A modern resume writing service saves your time and efforts. It maximizes your chances of attracting the recruiter’s attention and winning your dream job. A professional resume writer certification allows the specialist you’ve chosen to create a resume that follows the resume writing principles and presents your talents most effectively.
Once you choose a resume writing service, make sure to ask the questions about 24/7 support, communication with your writer, and refund-revision policies. Make sure the company can effectively solve emergencies while delivering top service.
We hope the article was helpful to you. Good luck!